Semper Fortis Solutions™ (SFS) blends operational experience with forward thinking innovation to create mission focused, cost effective solutions throughout the Intelligence Community (IC). Through the use of Agile methodologies their objective is to enhance existing capabilities within the IT infrastructure, introducing new technologies where appropriate, thereby reducing cost and saving time. Their expertise can be categorized in five core knowledge areas:
- Encryption Management Services (EMS) – The only effective means to secure digital communications is through encryption keys. The SFS solution automates management and orchestration of encryption keys, saving time while strengthening security.
- Strategic Information Assurance Security Consulting – SFS specializes in implementing Enterprise-Wide Information Security Program Management processes, to support FISMA Continuous Monitoring goals.
- Agile Enterprise Systems Engineering (AESE) – SFS has developed a customized, holistic Agile approach to ensure the success of designing and building highly adaptive, complex, and secured Enterprise Information Systems (EIS).
- Identity, Authentication, Authorization, and Auditing (IAAA) Solutions – At SFS, security is a primary focus for building and deploying highly complex and adaptive Enterprise Information Systems. Using secure architectural designs, SFS provides Identification, Authentication, Authorization, and Auditing (IAAA) capabilities compliant with the most stringent Defense and Intelligence Community security standards.
- Enterprise Software Development, Systems Engineering, and Integration – Focused on developing, integrating, and enhancing capability for people, processes, and technology. This total engineering solution allows SFS to understand and leverage the current capabilities within the environment.