We are looking for a highly energetic, ambitious and eager to learn Customer Success Manager to onboard, train, and proactively drive adoption with existing customers. You’ll advocate for the customer internally and focus on a positive customer experience. This is an opportunity to join a growing start-up early enough to contribute impactful work.
• Manage customer interactions from on-boarding through the customer lifecycle
• Conduct product training, respond to support inquiries and provide customer feedback to development team for product improvement.
• Create and curate product materials, including training FAQ’s and How-To’s
• Drive increased customer engagement and satisfaction with a view to increase product adoption and usage
• Monitor and maintain customer support systems and tools, and analyze customer usage patterns
• Update support website with documentation, Frequent Asked Questions (FAQ’s) and How-To’s
• Create survey plans to gauge customer satisfaction with the product
• Define/ refine to improve the overall function of customer service’s processes and procedures.
• Collaborate cross-functionally with internal Ostendio teams (support, product, marketing and sales)
• Partner with sales to ensure smooth customer on-boarding
• Work alongside the Marketing team to develop an effective customer communication strategy to keep customers informed of security trends, upcoming product releases and other pertinent industry news
• Ability to carry out other duties as assigned
• Ability to carry up to 50 lbs. of weight
• Must be creative, thoughtful and want to provide the best customer experience
• Must be a self-starter, results orientated and be able to work on own initiative
• Must have ability to develop rapport and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external customers
• Ability to articulate ideas in a clear, concise manner verbally and over electronic communications
• Demonstrate meticulous attention to detail
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Strong ethics, trustworthy and honesty as we are a security company
• Ability to multitask in a rapidly changing environment
• Ability to be productive and remain focused in an open work space
• A bachelors’ degree or equivalent work experience
• Highly proficient with MS Office tools, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Basic understanding of security is helpful
• Screen sharing tools like Zoom, Skype and Hangouts
• Use of screen capture tools, video content creation
• Familiarity with WordPress (content generation)
• Basic experience with Bug tracking and Support tracking tools such as JIRA
• Familiarity with CRM tools such as Insightly or Salesforce
• Experience in the B2B tech space or with subscription based software preferred
• 2 – 5 years of experience preferred
• Career – Growing start-up. Your contribution will make a meaningful difference to the success of the company.
• Commute – 3 minutes from Rosslyn Metro Station. Subsidized commuter costs when applicable.
• Product – Work with customers who love our product that directly impacts their success & productivity
• Fun – Healthy work/life balance, PTO, Friday lunches, and company happy hours
• Health – Medical and Dental, plus a free on-site gym
To apply, please send your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org