Ostendio is pleased to announce a new round of platform updates which will help with your day-to-day use of MyVCM. The following features are now available as part of your latest MyVCM 2.6 Release Notes;
- In the training module, you can now determine who has completed training and who still has to complete their assignment. This provides the option of reminding only those who have outstanding training tasks to complete their assignment as opposed to emailing an entire group.
- When an employee is off-boarded, the training module has been updated to show what training they completed, even if they are no longer with the company. This is particularly important if proof is needed to show an auditor that all necessary trainings were completed.
- A third new feature was also added to the training module. We have added an option to enforce an employee to submit proof of completing a training (a screen shot, certificate, etc). This serves two purposes; firstly it ensures that an employee completed the training from start to end. Secondly, it also provides physical proof of completed training.
- We added a new privacy view. If you handle a large number of documents and need to export them, this will make it easier to view by a person or by a department.
- Another new feature is the addition of tags to our reports. Now, when you export a file, you will also see the tags in the document. Additional report tagging updates are currently being worked on.
- Lastly, in addition to forwarding tickets, you now have the option to export a PDF version of your CAPA ticket.
As always, we continue to improve MyVCM based on your feedback. If you have any questions or comments, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org