We are pleased to announce a new set of features available as part of the latest MyVCM 2.5 Release.
- Delete users while maintaining detailed logs of past acknowledgments, training, auditing tasks etc. and migrate their responsibility of documents, training etc. to other employees.
- Export a list of all pending actions for a single user, or for the entire organization, into a single spreadsheet to manage as needed.
- Export a list of all users on the MyVCM platform to help manage your employee list when comparing with Human Resources’ list of current employees.
- Sort and search by additional fields in both the Document Module as well as the activity log.
- Add the document “Type” called “Training” so that you can version control the training that is being issued to your employees.
- Utilize the Tag report to determine the Tags that are being used and easily identify the objects using them.
- Group documents, training, and tickets using Projects located under Collections to manage onboarding documentation, or HIPAA specific projects when you require a quick place for Auditors to view your program.
- Manage all documents (BAA, NDA’s etc.), training, tickets and security audits using the Organizations under the Collections Module.
As always, we continue to improve MyVCM based on your feedback. Please let us know what you think of these latest updates by email at firstname.lastname@example.org